Saturday, September 24, 2005

On Line Opinion - Australia's e-journal of social and political debate

On Line Opinion - Australia's e-journal of social and political debate


"Online Opinion is a valuable source of information about contemporary Australian politics and society; it is particularly valuable to me as an Australian overseas."
-- Dr. Lisanne Gibson

"I've read Opinion Online regularly since I discovered it through google searching for my favorite authors and topics. It seems to have great google placement! Thanks for providing this fantastic resource."
-- Emunah Hauser

"What a fantastic learning environment! I love learning. This is the best place to get it!"
-- Kay Webster

"I must congratulate you with your work - your forum has influences beyond Australia already."
-- George Gu

"I heard your site is going through the roof so keep up the good work!!"
-- Peter van Vliet

"I had a look at your site and was most impressed. It's a fantastic resource. There's so much good stuff on the Web but it's hard to get to it all. A clearing-house like this is just excellent."
-- Sophie Masson

"I have found Online Opinion to be the best source of comment in the country. I am pleased that there is plenty of progressive commentary given that conservative commentary dominates the nation's press."
-- John Duff

"This a great resource and a wonderful community forum."
-- Brad Akerman

"Online Opinion is intelligent, so much fun, and very healthy for a democracy - unfortunately it is really distracting and one could spend all day reading and commenting! To the editorial team, keep up the good work."
-- Selena Ewing

"I have appreciated Online Opinion's December commitment to giving a voice to young Australians. No other outlet gives people under 20 a credible voice, but you have proven that the opinions of the future are relevant today."
-- Daniel Donahoo

"I had a look at the new and improved website - it looks great! Very user friendly."
-- Nina Blunck

"What a truly Australian website! The most respected names in Australian academia alongside the rest of us, even those without portfolios. I can't think of an American equivalent."
-- Emunah Hauser

No comments: