Monday, September 26, 2005

Flash Insider

Flash Insider

The unofficial Flash Weblog!

Check out Albert Lan's site. It just won first place in Flashloaded's Showcase for September. Nice art work, nice animation, nice music. This guy has talent to spare. I like the interface. It's not exactly standard, but it doesn't obfuscate the content either. My only real beef with it is that I can't move from one section to another without going back through the main page (even though the section headings are visually interactive, they don't do anything), but it's worth spending some time on Albert's site, just exploring his work. He has to have the most beautiful contact form I've seen on a site in a while... I look forward to seeing more of his work in the future, and I'm sure we're going to with his talent!

No comments: