Saturday, October 15, 2005

All blogs

All blogs

And again.

Written on May 19, 2005

Finally decided to update.

Had another foetal pig dissection yesterday. It was pretty much the worst one. Apart from the smell (foetal pig trademark)...well, it was not so pretty. I had pretty much taken all the guts out of the pig: stomach, part of a lung, small intestine, liver, gall bladder, pancreas...uh...not to mention we skinned it.

So yesterday, we went and cracked its skull to get at the brain. Oho it was so hard.

So I decided to disect via the eye. The skinning was super easy and so I underestimated the thickness of Piggy's skull. So I went around the eye and attempted to cut the skull with scissors (not the best idea). I went on to try the scalpel, ended up cutting into the mushy brain and ...yeah, got more than pissed.

No comments: